PCB On-site Services
From mobile equipment for short-term projects to long-term integrated services for full-scale decommissioning projects, we have developed customized PCB on-site services to suit your unique environmental needs. Our PCB on-site services are suitable for PCB contaminated electrical transformers and equipment, capacitors, ballasts, transformer oil / askarel fluid and solvents. Our PCB on-site services division specializes in tackling high hazard PCB decontamination challenges, and ensures:
- PCB hazardous waste audit, sampling, testing and weighing.
- Government compliant draining, packaging, labeling and transportation of PCB contaminated materials.
- In-house laboratory testing of PCB contaminated materials.
- Certificate of PCB destruction.
- Decommissioning and deregistering of PCB storage sites.
Having the right personnel and the right equipment for any PCB eradication job can be difficult, so trust us and our reliable PCB on-site services. Give us a call to learn more about our PCB on-site services, our other on-site environmental services, or our Ontario hazardous waste services. Aevitas also offers guaranteed disposal of all PCB contaminated materials like caulking, paints, solvents and soil.