Lab Pack Services
We help commercial, institutional and industrial organizations whose manufacturing processes, on-site laboratories or maintenance practices generate harmful chemicals and agents. Our lab pack services ensure the safe removal and disposal of unwanted or obsolete materials on a one-time, on-call or regularly scheduled basis. Our lab pack services include:
- Waste inventory: our chemists / technicians will segregate and inventory all lab waste streams.
- Waste manifesting: we will label, manifest and package all lab wastes.
- Waste removal and transportation: we will package your lab waste into closable, leakproof, puncture resistant and appropriately labeled containers, and safely transfer them to one of our approved facilities for safe disposal.
- Waste profiling: we will profile your chemical waste for proper identification and segregation.
- Waste classification: we will classify your lab waste in accordance with applicable provincial and federal regulations and determine the best treatment process for disposal.
Our friendly and knowledgeable lab pack services technicians are ready to help, so give us a call! And don’t forget to ask about our Ontario hazardous waste services, or our other on-site environmental services too.